Architect DEA, HMONP Nancy
Architect DEA Nancy
Ilulissä is founded by Ludovic Zacchi (ENSA Nancy) in 2016 after Opsin studio.
Specialized in architectural representation, his work aims at respecting Architecture and the design process led by the architects.
Ilulissä tries to highlight Architecture, the proper genesis of the architectural project while respecting the uses dedicated to spaces.
Architecture is inserted as an everyday life force, not as an isolated object disconnected from humanity and environment.
We produce images like a painting, depending on the context, architecture and temporality.
Architecture becomes landscape through a story, a poem born in connection with architects.
ARCHITECTURE, LANDSCAPE AND POETRY
Ilulissä is inspired by the greenlandic term "Ilulissat", which means "iceberg".
We build the imagery, the visible part of the project. Yet, a tremendous work is done beforehand, that's the invisible part of the iceberg : the design and organisation work handled by architects which is frequently shaded by the final architectural illustration.
Ilulissa's aim is to make that invisible perceptible.
Ilulissä draws inspiration from travel in both urban environments, natural landscapes.
Also draws inspiration from cinema and painting.
Our principles are :
Our working process described below is a global process made to build a coherent and high quality image based on your requirements and all your feedback.
A good image can not be made with an unclear request.
We see frequent open communication has extremely important and valuable : our goal is to satisfy you.
The work process of images is not isolated : Architecture build images and images build architecture.
By trying to show too much you lose track of the main purpose.
The 10 steps below represent our working process. Please note that between each step, there is a validation point with you.
1. Request : your request must ideally come with the following information : the size of the project, the program, the site, the type of materials.
2. Pricing : we provide you with a quote price and we will agree together on the price.
3. Requirements : you provide us with the following architectural elements : 2d (elevations, sections, floors), 3d, references (lights, ambiences, materials).
4. 3d model : we create it.
5. First draft : we do a first shooting in white which aims at finding both the enhanced point of view and the suitable ambience and atmosphere
(it will be readjusted after the integration of materials).
6. Material integration : we integrate coarsely materials to the scene to create a coherent image (lights, shadows and materials are inseparable).
7. Readjustments : we readjust the light, the point of view, the materials and the project's details.
8. Rendering : we process a raw rendering.
9. Compositing : we finally process the final blocks : the image, the contrast, the shades, the depth, the details and the characters. (This can be started in parallel at the stage 7).
10- HD final sending.